comiXology events & happenings at NYCC include:
comiXology CEO and co-founder David Steinberger Speaking Engagements:
- The Age of Digital Comics (Friday, October 8th at 7:00 p.m., Rm. 1A24)
- MTV Geek with Stan Lee (Saturday, October 9th at 11:00 a.m., Rm. 1A08)
- Creator-owned distribution and promotion in the Digital Age (Sunday, October 10th at 10:45 a.m., Rm. 1A17)
- “What is the Vision Machine” (Sunday, October 10th at 2:30 p.m., Rm. 1A14)
- “DC Digital” (Sunday, October 10th at 3:45 p.m., Rm. 1A14)
comiXology CTO and co-founder John D. Roberts Speaking Engagements:
- Kurtz v. Roberts: The Print/Web Debate (Saturday , October 9th at 7:30p.m., Rm 1A14)
News, announcements & demos:
- BOOM! Studio’s releases over 35+ FARSCAPE titles
- An “inside scoop” and demo of an upcoming offering that levels the playing field for independent creators to get published and distributed through comiXology
- Jimmy Palmiotti at the comiXology booth #2127 on Friday 10/8 from 3:00-4:00pm
- David Gallaher and Steve Ellis at the comiXology booth #2127 on Saturday 10/9 from 12:00-1:30pm.
- Johnny Zito at the comiXology booth #2127 on Saturday 10/9 from 2:00-3:00pm.
- Matt Petz at the comiXology booth #2127 on Sunday 10/10 from 2:00-3:00pm.
iPad Giveway with Jim Lee – Comes fully loaded with the entire DC digital comic library!
- comiXology will be hosting a raffle at its booth (#2127) to give away a free iPad with Jim Lee’s personal artwork on it during the show with the winner handpicked by Jim Lee following the DC Digital session on Sunday, October 10th at 3:45 p.m., Rm. 1A14)
Tagged: ComiXology · new york comic con · NYCC
1 Comment »